For anyone who hasn't seen it yet, the official 2.4 patch notes are now up.
Here's the new stuff that caught my attention at first glance:
- Players will no longer require an attunement quest to enter Hyjal.
- Players will no longer require an attunement quest to enter the Black Temple.
- You may now fight Prince Kael’thas and Lady Vashj without first killing all the other bosses in their respective dungeons.
- When both flags are held in Warsong Gulch, the flag carriers will receive 50% increased damage done to them after approximately 10 minutes and 100% increased damage after approximately 15 minutes.
- Players that have the resurrection sickness debuff will be worth no honor.
- Frostbite: When a frost spell is reflected back at a Mage, it is now possible for the Mage to suffer from the Frostbite effect.
- Weapon Skill: Points will be gained faster in weapon skills for levels 1 through 59.
- Three jewelcrafting recipes to cut gems with spell haste from Dawnstones, Talasite, and noble Topaz.
- Herbalism: Increased the chance that Felweed, Dreaming Glory, Ragveil, and Flame Caps will contain a Fel Lotus.
- Mining: Increased the skill up potential for most smelting recipes.