Yes, World of Warcraft, there are girls on the internets.

February 10, 2008

Screenshot Sunday: Boo!


Right now my raid is in Black Temple working on Teron Gorefiend. BT's my new favorite instance, thanks to cool fight design and some some neat little details like this one, above. At a certain point as you're clearing trash, you enter the room where the Shade of Akama is being held. Without warning, Akama himself (for whom you've previously created a distraction so that he can sneak into the temple) appears out of nowhere, looming over you (especially if you're a gnome!). It's a cool effect, and a fun fight.

All kinds of patch 2.4 excitement is bouncing about the interwebs now that the PTR is up, and I'll be on the PTR and talking about what we have in store, soon.

Update: Gorefiend down, moving on to Azgalor.

4 comments:

Trollin' said...

Siwwy gnomes. So wittle.

Anonymous said...

Psst, Azgalore down too!

Logan said...

Nice. My guild just got Azgalor to 30% last night. I just joined and am getting my vials tonight and tomorrow, (and hopefully they'll let me in for Rage on Thursday to get my BT attunement finished) but I'm looking forward to seeing BT/Hyjal... Am I alone when I say that when I first started leveling from 60-70 I never imagined that I'd actually make it to Black Temple?

Carrie said...

Aw, dangit, and I thought I was being original when I started doing Screenshot Sunday on my blog, LOL! We're nowhere near BT in our progression, but this is impressive! :)