No, not the hunter talent, the post topic.
Right I've got a lot of half-completed posts and ideas floating around, but here are some of the short ones that come to mind immediately but aren't worthy of their very own posts:
- Phaelia's started a new guide to spirit and mana regeneration in patch 2.4. It comes with a healthy dose of math, and promise of more to come. Now that all casters will be using the same formula for mana regen, this post is a must read for all theorycraft lovers who care about their blue bars.
- I'm warming to Christian Belt over at WoW Insider. He's writing the latest incarnation of the mage column, Arcane Brilliance, where he gives off the air of someone who -- at last -- not only enjoys our class but knows how to play it in all its squishy variations. I still think the WoW Insider class columns spend way too much time on the 1-40 game, but it's a nice change of pace.
- Apparently all kinds of people think Patch 2.4 will be out in the next two weeks. To which I say: bwahahaha. Ha. I mean, um: ohpleasenotyet, I haven't finished my guide to new dps caster gear.
- Improved Alchemist Stones: about damn time! 54 spell hit rating is a ton of +hit; my spooky may have to respec to use it properly.
- I just spent some of my new job money on Jonathan Coulton tickets for me and The Boy on March 22nd. Commence with the jealousy.