Just when we were all beginning to despair of seeing more 2.4 info, the Blizzard team hit the forums in force this afternoon to deliver info on all kinds of nifty new changes. How excited am I? Pretty damn excited. But see for yourself:
- New fishing daily quests!
- Spell haste is being changed to reduce the global cooldown on spells (down to a minimum of 1 second).
- Loot off of Kazzak and Doomwalker will now be BoE.
- When respeccing, you'll no longer have to retrain every rank of a talented spell.
- Enchanters will now be able to convert void crystals into 2x large prismatic shards, on a 24 hour cooldown.
- A combat log overhaul is in the works.
- No more diminishing returns on honor. None!
- Instant honor calculations. No more waiting until the next day to buy that piece of gear, huzzah!
- Vendors for AB/WSG/AV will now offer level 70 blues for sale for gold, for players of sufficient reputation.
- 25-man raid bosses will now drop three tier set tokens instead of two, as well as significantly more gold.
- Scale of the Sands reputation rate gain increased.
- Heroic-level gems will not be unique-equipped anymore.
- Improved loot options for bind-on-pickup items (and no more confirmation window for things like Badges of Justice).
- A ret pally reitemization is in the works.
- Players will now be limited to 80 Conjured Manna Biscuits in their inventory at one time. (Take that, mage table ninjas!)
- Priests can now cast fear ward in shadowform.
- Warlocks inside an instance will now be able to summon players who are outside the instance.
- Warriors' Endless Rage will now provide significantly more rage, and off-hand Whirlwind crits will now trigger Flurry and Rampage.
- Healing Grace will now reduce the chance of shamans' spells to be dispelled by 10/20/30%.
- Druids' Lacerate will now scale with feral attack power.