Just finished up a spur of the moment guild ZA run (we managed Bear, Eagle, and Lynx, and got Dragonhawk down to 25%), and thought I'd share a few additional thoughts and observations on the instance.
- Badges of Justice: Nalorakk drops only one, but all the others we killed dropped two badges each.
- Flamecasters are my new favorite trash mob to spellsteal. Run speed + spell haste = mach 10 mage.
- Jan'alai's entrance is in a non-intuitive location. You can see him from the center, but you have to go back to the front of the instance and over Nalorakk's platform to get to him.
- Amani Scouts will spawn every few minutes in the huts in front of Jan'alai's pyramid. If you can kill them before they reach a drum (not hard; they don't have much health) , you won't have to deal with the two adds they call. Once you reach the first set of steps, you shouldn't aggro scouts anymore.
- Jan'alai's Dragonhawk Hatchlings are much weaker than I expected them to be. A coordinated group should be able to take a dozen or so down, not 5-8 like I initially suggested.