image by beigeinside
Over at The Bronze Kettle, Jon tagged me with the "5 (Gaming) Lessons in 5 Years" meme.
I know, I know -- WoW hasn't been out for five years, but that just means you get 40% more lessons in the same blog post! Right? Of course. Here we go then.
- AOLSPEK SI DA SNGL3 MOST UESFUL INDICA2R OF SOMAON3 I DONT WANT 2 GROUP WIT. (Okay, just typing that hurts.)
- When it comes to long distance relationships, Teamspeak is much cheaper than phone bills.
- You can always spend more time theorycrafting. Always.
- 40-man raids are less coordinated in real life.
- Gamers are surprisingly superstitious.
- Ratshag of Need More Rage
- Matticus of World of Matticus
- Breana of Gun Lovin' Dwarf Chick
- Pike of Aspect of the Hare
- Lance of Saber Squadron
Even if I didn't tag you, feel free to respond with five of your own on your blog or in this post's comments section.