Yes, World of Warcraft, there are girls on the internets.

October 6, 2007

How to Get to Level 70 in One Minute

I was checking through my search traffic last night, and I saw that someone had reached this blog searching for "how do I get to level 70 in one minute." Once I got done falling out of my chair laughing, I decided I should provide a helpful guide. So without further ado, here's Girl Meets Wow's three easy steps that will get YOU to level 70 in World of Warcraft... in one minute.

Step One: Buy the Burning Crusade expansion.
Step Two: Level your character to 99.9% of the way through level 69.
Step Three: Kill a wolf.

7 comments:

Rob said...

Interesting reading.

Adding you to the 'necessary reading' area of my blog. Looking forward to the next post!

Leiandra said...

Testimonial: OMG! I used your strategy and it worked!!! lol.

Not that I condone it, but if you're gonna be that lazy, why not just pay a leveling service?

Girl Meets WoW said...

I hope I can count on your support when I start selling this strategy as an ebook for the low, low price of $37.95.

Ardent Defender said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ardent Defender said...

LMAO

Quickest guide I every read that also had me laughing all the way to the very end.

Unknown said...

no way that only works for undead

Anonymous said...

Sorry to break this on you, but your guide is flawed!

You need to change step 3 to:
Kill a wolf (or other mob) that is of level 67 or higher!

Actually, haven't tested but 0.1% of around 700,000 XP equals 700 XP and, unless you're rested, you won't get 700 XP from a green mob, so I'm assuming a yellow mob here and even those will probably not give you that much!

Or you need to adjust your % number to 99.99% at which point you can simply kill any level 62+ mob!