Yes, World of Warcraft, there are girls on the internets.

December 4, 2007

Mages, We Have a Mascot























So I was talking with The Boy last week about upcoming changes to the frost tree in 2.3.2, trying to figure out if dropping clearcasting for icy veins will be worth it for our mages.

"I guess stacking the extra haste might be fine if you're already riding high on the mana hog," he eventually conceded.

"Right," said I. "That's what I've been saying."

"You realize now that there must be a mana hog, don't you?"

I did.

And so there was.

4 comments:

Rusty said...

Mmmmmm, baaaaaacon....

Anonymous said...

Pair a Mana Hog with a Laser Chicken and what do you get?









Ham and Eggs!

Girl Meets WoW said...

Oh, Kestrel. Oh, you didn't.

Bwahaha. Ha. Oh god. I'm sending that to my oomkin friend right now to share the pain.

Anonymous said...

You really thought that was teh funneh?? Wow...I'm in hog heaven now! ;)