Yes, World of Warcraft, there are girls on the internets.

November 7, 2007

2.3 Hypothermia Nerf Recalled

With another build up on the PTR (is this the last before the patch goes live in a week?), there's another last-minute bit of good news for frost mages, especially those who play arena. The patch change for hypothermia has been recalled in the latest build, restoring the duration to 30 seconds between ice blocks instead of the previously proposed 45 seconds.

World of Raids has the info on this and other changes as they're being discovered up in this thread. With any luck, we'll soon have news on whether the /stopcasting "fix" is still triggering the GCD all the time with imperfectly timed casts, as well. If not, I'll test it myself in the morning. I'd really like to start getting my new spec playstyle all ready for next week.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Since no one has yet to post on this subject, I am going to steal it for my own selfish reasons. TO BRAG!

Tuesday night, we took down Attumen, Moroes, Maiden, Opera (Romulo & Julianne), Curator, Chess and Prince Malchezzar.

Last night we downed Illhoof and Shade.

Tonight is Netherspite. After we down him, we work on the quest to get the Blackened Urn to summon Nightbane. If time permits, we'll go kill the spiders and animal bosses near the entrance. Then we will have officially cleared Kara for the first time. HOLLA!

In this run so far, I got the following:

Romulo's Poison Vial
(Opera)

Royal Cloak of Arathi Kings
(Moroes)

Stag Helm of Malorne (Tier 4)
(Prince Malchezzar)

And... my new Pride and Joy:

Terestian's Stranglestaff
(Illhoof)

After I get my enchants, I will have over 3K attack power in Cat.

MEOW B*TCHES! LOL

Fibo said...

Nice Blog :)

Anonymous said...

Your fourth from the bottom blogger warlock (shows his upper torso/head) goes to "page unknown".

Just thought I'd letcha know :)

Girl Meets WoW said...

Nice haul, Messyah, and Ropheka, thanks for stopping by.

I'll take a look at it, OAM. I like to give people a little while just in case something weird's going on...

teragoldonlinefsbest said...

Great!This article is creative?there are a lot of new idea?it gives me inspiration.I think I will also inspired by you and think about more new ideas. Here useful link:Cheap Tera Gold lotro gold tera online gold