Those guys at MMO-Champion just keep churning out the patch data. The latest updates include some screenshots from Zul'Aman as well as a long list of new heroic rewards available from badge of justice turn-ins. We've heard talk of of Karazhan and Zul'Aman dropping badges in 2.3, but unless I'm mistaken, it didn't show up in the official patch notes. Hopefully it's still true though, because most of us are going to be wanting a lot more badges soon.
Dps caster items of note:
- Audacity & Depravity - Two of several PvP-focused trinkets with a Lifegiving Gem type use; +47dmg or +40 spell crit is nothing to sneeze at.
- Fetish of the Primal Gods - A pretty nice stat-heavy off-hand, with spell haste rating and 37 damage. This is probably an across-the-board upgrade from the spell school specific badge of justice rewards currently in game.
- Cloak of Subjugated Power - An excellent purchasable PvP cloak, and a possible PvE upgrade from the Shawl of Shifting Probabilities. It has less crit, but more damage, some resilience, and a lot more stamina. For shadow priests, the Cloak of the Black Void will still win out when stacking straight spell damage, but if you're a dps caster who's been PvPing in your Sergeant's Heavy Cape, you're going to want one of these.
- Runed Spell-cuffs - The Bracers of Nimble Thought are BoE crafted cloth wrists that can be made from a pattern which drops in Black Temple, and uses BT mats. Some guilds have been selling BoE crafted gear from BT, but it looks like they'll be less in demand now, since the cuffs are basically a slightly tuned-down version of them.
- Studious Wraps - Imagine if your Tier 5 gloves had sockets on them. Good lord, these are going to be nice.
- Voodoo-woven Belt - It's a nice belt, but it's not socketable like my Spellfire Belt is. It does have spell hit on it, and a lot of crit, but if I went back to fire I'd probably use Fire-Cord of the Magus, a trash drop in The Eye. The Belt of Divine Inspiration off of Maulgar also remains a good option for people not looking for more crit or hit, and is socketable.
- Carved Witch Doctor's Stick - This is another real winner. It'll be the second socketable wand in the game (along with this quest item), and it's got 18 damage plus stats. Shadow priests will be able to socket it up to 27 dmg, making it better than a Black Temple drop. For my mage, I'd be torn between this and the Wand of the Forgotten Seer (which has no stats), but since Solarian hasn't dropped one of those for me yet, I'll be getting my badges ready anyway.
What's that, you still require more patch loots to drool over? Very well. Have some Zul'Aman weapons.