Yes, World of Warcraft, there are girls on the internets.

October 26, 2007

Attack of the Llamas
















I had a nice post I was starting to work on for today when I got aggroed by guild drama last night. The good news is that in spite of (or perhaps because of) having around 350 accounts, my guild is exceptionally stable, and this sort of thing is actually pretty rare. The bad news is I was the senior officer online when certain things made contact with the fan. So it's been a busy 24 hours, but tomorrow I get to go back on the PTR to take it out on a certain instance full of trolls. And Zul'Aman pwns drama llamas any day.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am facing some serious guild drama myself at the moment. Three weeks ago, our guild had just entered Karazhan as a guild. And in those 3 weeks, I have had numerous complaints from our other 70s with the standard whining, such as "how come I'm not going to Kara" and "My gear is just as good as his, why did you pick him?" It's getting very frustrating.

Last night, it got so bad that I offered to gkick anyone who wanted out. I explained that if we take down Prince Malchezzar tonight, we will be rated 14 on our server.

Why is Karazhan such a guild killer? It's not the be-all, end-all. Most times, its more frustrating than fun. I guess its all about the gear.

Oh well, down goes the Prince and perhaps along with him, a few impatient and jealous guildies.

Girl Meets WoW said...

I think a lot of times Kara is a guild-killer simply due to guild size. Since my guild is so huge, we've had a lot more stress from the 25 mans than we ever did with Kara, but then again, we once had 14 Karazhan runs going simultaneously...

I do feel bad reading about so many people going through Kara drama, though. If your guild has ~18 or so people on during prime time, it really must be tough.