Yes, World of Warcraft, there are girls on the internets.

September 25, 2007

Semi-hardcore Raiding is Kicking My Ass (and Eating Up My Gold Supply)

Oh, the perils of semi-hardcore raiding. The WoW boards and Elitist Jerks threads are full of the woes of guilds such as mine, which is "not a raiding guild, but a guild that does raids." I love my guildies, and after two years with them, I wouldn't trade them for anyone, but it can still be frustrating as hell to spend a second full evening on Leotheras and still not feel like we've really got a handle on the fight. We've had 13% wipes, 8% wipes, and even a 3%, but cranking out the dps high enough while still keeping our damage under a tight leash during the aggro transitions is a hell of a task to accomplish when you're teaching several new people the fight every week. Hopefully it'll come together soon; we've still got miles to go before Illidan sleeps.

In other news, I started a blog today.

No comments: